Monday, September 28, 2009

3 Down, 49 to Go!!!

3 Weeks into the year and I'm still here. What a great time I've been having. So... um... Yay.

And stuff.

We went through another OPSEC class, because they have to hammer these things into you. OPSEC is Operations Security. Basically, the concept is that there are people who are kind of smart and can figure out what we're doing based on what we're doing. Its pretty complicated.

Anyhow, blogs are part of this whole thing. So, from here on out, I'm changing a few things. First off, all instance of Daniel Oliver will now be Heinrich Dumbledore. Instead of Afghanistan, I'm going to Munchkinland. We'll make other changes on the fly in the same spirit. Just keep up and everything will make sense.

Seriously, it's pretty important.

Which is why this is the last post of this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Ha. I'm definitely keeping up in that case.

    ReplyDelete